Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Elite Eight

I stole this/ was tagged from Lori's blog, and who doesn't love some good list-making?


8 Favorite TV shows...
1. The Office
2. True Blood
3. The Simpsons
4. Entourage
5. Mad Men
6. House Hunters
7. Big Love (I hope it comes back!)
8. The Daily Show

8 Favorite Restaurants...
1. Chevy's
2. Big Bowl
3. Taco Gringo (local thing)
4. Culvers
5. Noodles, Etc.
6. Mariah's
7. Chipotle
8. Bella Milano

8 things that happened yesterday...
1. Taught my HRM class
2. Went to Target
3. Skipped the workout
4. Tapped with Ainslie--worked on Irish
5. Spent too much time on the phone with BCBS for a client
6. Read most of my new Real Simple
7. Watched the debate
8. Ate an ice cream cone

8 things to look forward to...
1. Jack'o'lantern Spectacular this weekend
2. Carving a pumpkin
3. the Twilight movie
4. Christmas shopping
5. The pumpkin pie that is in my oven right now
6. Girls' night on the 20th
7. Trick or Treating with my Little Witch
8. Election Day!

8 things I love about Fall...
1. The beautiful leaves
2. cool nights
3. no heat or a/c bill
4. tights
5. not shaving my legs so often!
6. chili
7. Halloween
8. pumpkin and apple desserts

8 things on my wish list...
1. An Obama victory
2. To love the new preschool teacher as much as I loved the old one
3. Family Holiday planning where nobody gets their feelings hurt
4. new brown boots
5. A massage
6. A Belle dress for Ainslie
7. An aversion to sweets
8. Some new, funky necklaces

If you are reading this, consider yourself tagged now too. Let us see your 8!

1 comment:

Michele said...

Oh how I love Noodles and Co! Now I'm craving their mac and cheese!
Yum!
xoxo