Thursday, November 27, 2008

A Few Things I'm Most Thankful For Today (in no particular order)

* My beautiful, hilarious, smart-as-a-whip daughter.

*Friends. All my lovely friends. Friends since dirt, friends since college, friends online, and friends who have made the past couple years a joy.

*Employment, and employment that allows me to be with Ainslie most of the time.

*10 years of marriage!

*Family (although I count many members as friends, too!)

*Enough.

*Faith in a God who will not let me go.

*People who call on me to do more, even when I resist

*The internet

*Chocolate

*spontaneous Ainslie kisses (Craig ones are nice too)

*President-elect Barack Obama

* 2 cars that are hanging in there

*Harry Potter

*Ainslie's interest in reading and learning

*Our upcoming trip to Disney World

*Digital cameras

*Being Carrie's sister

*Pain medication

*Microfleece

*A body that is healthy and strong

No comments: