Thursday, November 06, 2008

Election Day Activities

I'll save the entry for how tickled pink I am by the election of Barack Obama for a later date, when I can collect all my thoughts and feelings and adequately express them. For today, here are some pictures of how we celebrated the day...

First, we voted for dinner:



Then, Ainslie cast her ballot.



After voting and our traditional post-voting donuts, we (went to Zumba--there will NOT be pictures) made some banners to wave during the coverage, and read some library books about voting, the candidates, and Lucretia Mott. Oh, and Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.








1 comment:

Trish Young said...

Hey Carla!!!! I have missed you - I won't get into the reason I found you but want you to know that Ainsley, Brady & Peter are all politically aligned -LOL. I really really miss chatting and think of you often. Let the posting world for very much the same reason as you and wish it was different.
Love ya!!! And President Elect Obama sound pretty darned good to me.